Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Day

I think this class is going to be a nice change from the every day routine that my other classes have fallen into. I am looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone and trying something new. Over all I think this semester will be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

As for the observation that we had to do, I found it very interesting and kinda eye opening. I took a little time before practice to just sit in the field house and "people watch." It seemed like everyone was in a hurry to get somewhere or get something done. One thing that I noticed, but didn't expect is how much you can understand a conversation even though you can't hear the words. It is amazing how much we use body language to convey our points to others.

No comments: