Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Class

The first day in class was interesting because it was different. In most classes we just sit and listen to the professor going over the syllabus but in this class we actually got to talk about ourselves too. I was somewhat relieved to hear that we will not be really acting on stage because I have never really done that and being on stage trying to recite memorized phrases scares me to some extent.
The "seeing" exercise was a little difficult for me because I do not really watch football games and that was the sport that my group members picked. When I was sitting on the chair trying to actually "see" the game, I simply saw little details like the huge uniforms, the colors, the football in the hands of the players, and the numbers on their backs and fronts. I did not see any action though; I just saw random details.

No comments: