Monday, January 21, 2008

Listening

I think the walking exercise we did in class was pretty sweet. It was kind of like scattered and organized if that makes any sense at all. It does in my head so i am ok with that :). So today i went to the international Car show with some friends in Detroit and that is where i did my listening exercise. I sat around the Mazda displays where there were a few dream like concept cars. I just listened to the different people's reactions when they would see the cars for the first time. It was funny to hear the simularities between boys reactions and grown mens reactions. I could almost hear their mouths hanging open and the drool hitting the floor. After that initial gasp of disbelief, they all said the same thing: "Whoa look at that!" It was funny to hear how grown men sounded just like the children consumed with shock and awe.

No comments: