Monday, March 24, 2008

So from what was described on Thursday I'm kinda excited about what this new exercise is that we are doing this week. It's gonna be tough getting back into the swing of things with classes cause it has felt like we have barely done anything in school for awhile. I got a harsh reminder of how lazy I've been getting lately. I'm taking CS 245 Robotics and Machine Learning this semester and we have a lab due well tomorrow now and my group isn't finished. It's amazing how things sneak up on you. So now it seems like I have everything on my plate all at once and its just all getting closer and closer. It's really amazing the amount of stress placed upon us sometimes. I feel like have to be superwoman to really get it all done. It reminds me how thankful I am for this class this semester. It really has helped keep me from going insane. It's a nice break from accounting or robotics. OK well I'll see you all in the morning and I feel like this will be another week of me not being late!!!

No comments: