Monday, March 24, 2008

So during my massive amounts of college basketball watching, I saw tons of commercials. Many of which were completely a waste of time, but I still made sure I watched the acting. There was one in particular that the actor made a gesture in accordance to what he said. It was basically perfect, from my eyes, and made me think about that gesture. How many times would it have happened that the actor played out that role, and that one, glorious time, he made some gesture that went perfectly with his character. It so natural that I it is hard for me to believe that it was an actor. Even in class, when we try to feel things, and be the character, it is so very difficult to separate oneself and be the character. To also have the right gestures, not necessarily the right inflections is to me ridiculous.

No comments: