Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Learning

I really do believe that we learn more through doing and living than any other way. I have lived it my entire life. Not only through sports and school, but also with family, friendships, and just life in general. The best example I can think of is my senior year in high school. Everyone told me the year before that my senior year would fly by faster than i could imagine. In a way I knew and understood this, but not to the full extent. No matter how many times someone told me, preached to me, and no matter how hard I tried to wrap my head around it I was not prepared for what I finally learned what everyone truly meant.
I truly believe that living and doing allow us to fully comprehend what we truly need to understand. I could ramble off countless situations where i am living proof, but I'm sure we all have better things to do.

No comments: