Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Difference of a Sex Worker and a Football Player

So on Tuesday me and keith spent our entire afternoon building an igloo in our backyard. Its pretty sweet, took us about 3 and a half hours and its pretty solid now. It's big enough to fit four of us guys in it sitting around the edges. Uhm, other than that... nothing really else is sweet. I'm glad that class on tuesday pointed out to me that the difference between and Sex Worker and Professional Football player is the amount of actions that are out in front of view. I was actually just trying to be as cocky and arrogant as I could, but it ended up looking too sexy... yeah I get that a lot. Well, sorry I can't be there tomorrow to share in all the joy, as I'm going home for a service for my great grandmother, and won't be back until later in the afternoon...

No comments: