Thursday, February 28, 2008

Job Occupations

So Tuesday's bus stop routine was fairly difficult, especially without being able to talk. It took a lot of concentration to show the different emotions and physical appearance of the person we were trying to be. Being alert and tired at the same time kind of difficult, but I'll take everybody's advise and try to do better next time. Its amazing how certain people act at a bus stop based on their age or occupation. Or I should say could act. But this is something I've never even paid attention to before. I also find myself being more critical of actors when I watch a movie. Before, I just watched the movie and approved of it if I enjoyed the plot. Now, I notice certain actors "overacting" and it does take away from the movie slightly. See ya guys in class!

No comments: