Monday, February 11, 2008

So I just found out that my room mate- one of my best friends- JUST broke up with her boyfriend of like a week over the big one year! It was pretty much a complete shock to me. I had no idea that she was going to do it. I mean, yea, Willie was a little crazy and possessive and jealous, but I never caught on that she was getting THAT annoyed. My other room mate, however, said she had a feeling it was coming. Steph is really quiet but hilarious and sarcastic when she does talk, because she just sits back and takes things in. I think I'm going to try and be more observant like Steph, because she is very good at observing people and determining accurate interpretations of their feelings and actions. Maybe I, too, could have caught on to the drama that was unfolding around me a little sooner...

No comments: