Monday, February 11, 2008

Just a collection of things

So I just got done checking my email and found that we don't have class tomorrow. I'm not happy about it in the sense that I do really like this class and feel I have a lot to learn. However the other side of me is excited that we don't have class just because sometimes you need a day off. With the weather turning bad right now I was stressing out having to drive into class tomorrow since I am a commuter but now I feel more at ease knowing I can stay in the safety of my home. So enough on my feelings on the weather.

I watched the grammy's last night and I really excited about seeing John Mayer on. I just think he is amazing and has a way to really making you believe what he feels when he sings. I had the privilege of seeing him in concert goodness almost a year ago now I believe and he was amazing. I was so caught up in everything around me that I think at one point I cried. I will say I didn't but those who went with me said that I did. Oh well the jury is out on that one.

Hopefully we will see you all Thursday.

No comments: