Monday, January 28, 2008

thoughts

So after the discussion in class about making things seem believeable, I felt like I needed to watch a few of my favorite movies and kind of see what about the performance makes me believe what is happening is really happening. So I chose a few classics. My all time favorite movie ever is Breakfast At Tiffany's staring none other than Audrey Hepburn. I don't really know what it is about that movie but it draws me in and makes me want to be her, I believe she really is Holly Golightly. For anyone who hasn't seen the movie I would highly recommend you take time to sit down and watch this. This whole discussion about making things believable as well as caused me to realize that being believable is relative. I might think it was amazing however, the person next to me might not buy into it at all. Okay so enough said just go watch Breakfast at Tiffany's.

No comments: