Thursday, January 24, 2008

eating

Okay I'm going to go back to my Pizza Hut example because I don't eat at convo so it would be hard to do that exercise. Okay here is my assumption, people eat far too much, far too quickly, and with less than desirable manners. Yesterday at work it was buffet night and people acted like if they didn't fill their plate with every kind of pizza on the buffet there would be none left. So not only are they eating obscenely too much food they also manage to chew with their mouths open and make messes on the tables and floors with no thought to the work it will take others to clean up their mess when they leave. Not only that but everyone has their elbows on the table and do not even get me started on how people eat spaghetti. I just want to ask the people if they have ever heard of a spoon. Really we don't need a 6 foot long train on spaghetti going towards your mouth. But here is the real kicker. These people come to the buffet, eat practically everything, make a huge mess, act totally rude, and then have the nerve to complain about the price or the selection of pizza on the buffet.

No comments: