Monday, April 7, 2008

So okay today was a beautiful day. Now that i've got that out in the open (just incase you all didn't notice) I'm now wondering how in the world am I going to get everything done. I think I'm probably stressing more than I should but I guess that is how I am. Not only that but the damn shift key on my computer isn't working right now so I am having to work exta hard to make capital letters. Okay so I'm excited for class tomorrow, it's nice to know that it is noticable that we are all improving. It's hard to believe we made it this far just from starting in January. Truly it's amazing. So since I've got my blog up before Delon this next part is for him. Hey Delon when are we gonna finish figuring out our plan for our scene? haha lets just get this thing done.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments: