Monday, March 17, 2008

class

Over spring break I went down to North Carolina to visit my aunt. One of the first things I told her about was this class. She thought it sounded awesome and thought this would be a lot of help for me in the future. My dad said the same thing. He told me there was no way he could do some of this stuff and I really consider my dad a very outgoing person. He told me that by doing these kinds of things in class will help me come out of my shell with people I don't know. Honestly, the only person I knew in this class the first few sessions was Molly (and we all know thats not any sort of a privilege; just kidding molly- I'm assuming you're used to it by now though) and I had to get up in front of all of you and do absolutely crazy things. The more I hear people say it the more I agree, I really think this will help in my career even though it has nothing to do with acting.

No comments: