Monday, March 17, 2008

Back To Class

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm finding it harder and harder to get up everyday knowing I have to go to class. I can feel that we are getting closer and closer to the end and while I'm happy about that for some of my classes, I approach the end with a little bit of apprehension towards this class. Being an Accounting major I'm rather certain that with the hectic schedule I have for the rest of my time at AU I won't be able to take other class like this one. And while I know there is lots of time left, I am now trying to figure out what I am going to take in the fall and what am I going to do over the summer. I hate how sometimes we are forced to deal with future when some of us are having time dealing with the now. I just want to enjoy the time I have left in my classes this semester, not worry about what might happen in the future. So for all of us lets just remember how awesome this class is and enjoy each day we have left.

No comments: