Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taste

I'm sure all of you went to or at least knew of the Fiesta food thing today. Well, I figured I could compare eating a normal meal and taste-testing new food. When I eat, I eat decent sized bites, but I chew quick; a few bites and it's down. But, when I eat I savor every bite. I really like to recognize each taste of each bite. I wanted to sit back and relax, but because I was eating salad I couldn't. I thought the lettuce and other crap I had put on it was going to fall all over me. When I was at the Fiesta thing I noticed I was paying a lot of attention to that too. I really wanted to actually try the food and see what I liked. Plus, eating all of these new foods made me have to adjust my way of eating. I basically learned that new foods require more attention and different techniques.

No comments: