Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I found this weeks assignment pretty interesting. It was funny to see how absent manners can be when your eating with people your comfortable with. I can't tell you how many people I saw with full mouths talking, and laughing with their friends in convo. It made food seem like it came second to the conversation going on. I didn't think that was that bad until I went to dinner tonight in upper convo and saw how people were eating then. Because the table seating was so big, bigger than the usual tables in convo, people were forced to sit with one another whether they were friends or not. Because of that, people were eating with such good manners (including me:) It was just funny to see the eating styles change from comfortable, to complete discomfort.

No comments: