Saturday, March 1, 2008

Plays

I was so excited about going to the play thursday night. In my hometown we have a small theater that puts on lots of plays, shows and performers. We would go to alot of the plays for school field trips and then when I got older my friends and family would go to a play or show every now and then. There were some times when the local company would put on a show or a company from somewhere else would come in and put on a show. I enjoyed both equally. I loved going to the theater and the whole experience. Thursday night made me really miss those experiences. Getting dressed up, going to the shows, meeting the actors afterwards, and then going out for a late dinner on the town. I know not many people would consider this as not their top choice in a weekend activity, but i think every one should try it!!

No comments: