Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Edmund Fitzgerald

I thought class was an interesting turn in direction from what we've all been used to with acting so far. I liked that all we did was discuss our different reactions and likes/dislikes about Dead Man Walking. As much as I like listening to what everyone else had to say about it though, I really missed getting to act something out, I just kept looking down at my watch going, "ok... are we going to act soon?" haha, but it was fine. Hopefully we can get back into the flow tomorrow. Now you may wonder why my post is Edmund Fitzgerald, well I'm going to get back to this Great Lakes Beer that I just bought and tried for the first time... Its pretty interesting, it tastes a lot like coffee, the website said it'd go good with a steak or ribs. Now if I only had money for either of those...

No comments: