Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Commercials

Hey there, I'm sure a lot of you watched the Super Bowl and the commercials last night. I thought overall they were funnier than last year. A couple of my favorites were the Doritos commercial with the gigantic mouse jumping out of the wall and the car commercial with all of the animals screaming. Oh oh, I also liked the baby and the creepy clown, that was pretty good. I think it's funny how people have to make you totally buy something in 30 seconds. Every new commercial you see you have to be consumed and be able to believe what they are telling you. Like, with the Doritos one, I really believed that man was a boring perfectionist and was really annoyed with that mouse. However, I would probably pee my pants if a mouse that big came through my wall.

No comments: