Saturday, January 26, 2008

acting, not as easy at is looks

Before this semester, I never realized exactly how hard acting was. After all, its just memorizing some lines right? Wrong. I've put on all kinds of skits before for either school or church and never realized till now how bad I probably was. The tug of war exercise in class thursday seemed like it would be a piece of cake, but there were so many details that I neglected to pay attention to. I didn't do a very good job of adjusting to what my partner was doing it that exercise. I guess my competitive nature just got the better of me, and I acted solely based on my strengths. I neglected to pay attention to the actions of my partner. I hope to improve on this aspect and look forward to learning more on this class on tuesday. This class is exciting! I was happy to hear Fabio say that our class is always willing to participate more than the other class. Let's keep it that way guys!!!

No comments: